We will deal with all the administrative burdens associated with running a limited company for an agreed fixed monthly fee.The service includes:
- Preparation of your year end accounts
- Dealing with returns that need to be made to the Inland Revenue and Companies House
- Registration for VAT and completion of returns
- We will register your business for Pay As You Earn and prepare your monthly payroll and Pay As You Earn records, together with your statutory year end returns.
- We will complete your self assessment tax returns and ensure that they are filed with the Inland Revenue.
- Use of our Internet bookkeeping service usherspibyonline
First Time Contractors
If you are a first time contractor and need a limited company, see our company formation section.
We will form the company on your behalf, deal with your VAT registration and set the company up for Pay As You Earn purposes, all for a set fee of £100.
If you sign up for our Internet bookkeeping service iCash we will not make a charge for forming the company for you.
Call David Lever if you require further information or to arrange a meeting at your convenience, free of charge, and without obligation.