Implementing an efficient accounting system is a crucial task for most businesses.
Usher Spiby & Co understand that one size does not fit and therefore are staff trained in the use of a number of different bookkeeping software. These include: the three major online accounting systems, Xero, Kashflow and FreeAgent.
We believe that there are huge advantages to be enjoyed by using online accounting:-
- You can access your financial data when it suits you from your computer, smart phone or tablet
- Costs are also lower than a lot of traditional desk-bound software
- No huge upfront payment to get started
- Automatic upgrades – no messing about with downloads/disks
- Easier integration with other online systems & apps
- Online accounting solutions are highly secure
- Backups are done for you
FreeAgent is ideal for contractors and small business and an added bonus is that it deals easily with the Flat Rate VAT scheme.
If you are a small limited company then there is no better software for you
It is unique in including a “tax timeline” showing all forthcoming tax liabilities.
Kashflow provides a very easy introduction to online accounting and has plenty of functionality to allow a business to continue to keep control as they grow
It has all the day-to-day bookkeeping functions you need to run and manage your business.
This accounting system also has excellent functionality for the CIS Construction Industry Scheme.
For more traditional or larger businesses, we recommend Xero.
Xero has all the functionality you would expect in a modern accounting system, including daily automated bank feeds.
It has a wide choice of apps for other online systems such as time recording, e-commerce, etc.
If you have ambitions to continually grow your business Xero is the way to go.